Attention everyone! Interweave Yarn Fest is finally HERE! Words cannot describe the overwhelming joy of being here in Loveland, CO with an amazing community of creative and supportive people.
Whether you’re already here in Loveland or are joining us later this weekend, you have to take advantage of this year’s lineup of inspirational activities! To give you an experience that is truly immersive and packed with fun, we’ve created an activity selection that will keep you inspired and smiling even after workshops end for the day.
This year, you can enjoy the Fiber Spotlight Pavilion, book signings, the Nightly Sip & Stitch, the Friday Night Movie and of course, our very first Saturday Fashion Show & Dinner!
We would like to take some time to focus on the inaugural Saturday Fashion Show & Dinner event to make sure you have all of the details for what may be our most exciting and creative activity to date!
What you need to know about the Saturday Fashion Show & Dinner.
- The dinner portion of the event is officially SOLD OUT.
- Anyone can enter up to 3 pieces of their handmade fiber art in the show! Your pieces do not have to be made at Interweave Yarn Fest. As long as you made it, you can enter it!
- Entered pieces do not have to be wearable, but they must be portable enough for a walk down the runway
- Want to kick back and enjoy the show? Come out to watch your fiber friends rock the runway! General Admission Tickets are only $10 at the registration desk.
- If you are entering, have a brief description of your piece or pieces prepared, including techniques used. You may include the story of how and why you made it, what you learned, or what you especially like about your entry.
- Entrants may designate a model to walk the runway on their behalf.
- Winners will score special surprises that have been featured in Interweave magazines.
Here’s why you can’t miss it!
The reasons to attend the Saturday Fashion Show & Dinner are endless, but we are most excited about watching each participant show off the art they’ve spent countless hours creating. This is your chance to cheer on all of your fiber friends and get inspired by their beautiful pieces. Not to mention, Interweave’s very own Anne Merrow and Lisa Shroyer will be keeping the energy up and announcing the awesome prizes.
Even though prizes are up for grabs, the real beauty of this event is having the chance to support each participant and form new friendships. We are so excited to see your projects and swoon over your beautiful fiber art!
For more information about the Saturday Fashion Show & Dinner along with Interweave Yarn Fest’s other activities, visit the activities page on our website.
If you’re here with us at Interweave Yarn Fest, make sure you post all of your favorite event moments on social media and include #YarnFest17.
Cheers to a beautiful first day of Interweave Yarn Fest! We’re sending our deepest appreciation for everyone who is making this event a reality!